Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fish!


Here's a sneak peek of something I've been working on!
It's self promotional. I am thinking of putting this image on a postcard along with other images relating to fish (surprise! surprise!) on various things like business cards, clothes, and greeting cards. Something I can try and sell for Noel Night this year.

The second rendering isn't the direction I am taking it. I was in creative mode all day and after classes I uploaded my sketch and played around in Photoshop. The final piece will be a print about 9"x12". I can't wait to get started I love printmaking!

My mind is in a million places and I don't even know what to focus on first. There's so much I want to get accomplished this summer and upcoming semester. It's going to be a good one! AHHHH! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow!, you have definitely got a style of your own. great job:)

    ReplyDelete